New Year 2018 is only a few days away, so let me end my 2017 posts with sharing about my skincare prizes – BRAND’S Innershine Berry Essence and Belif skincare products. Last month, my other blog, Dulu Lain Sekarang Lain, organized a Giveaway sponsored by SGshop Malaysia. Selecting the winners was a tough job because of the checking and verifying process involved. All the while, I wished I was one of the participants because the odds of winning was quite high since the prizes was a lot.
Luckily, I participated in a few contests while I was out-stationed – my evenings was pretty free at that time. I had time to spare, with no chores and housework waiting for me after office hours.
HOW I WON?
Frankly, I don’t know how I won the Malaysian Women’s Weekly promo contest. And honestly, I entered for the purpose of finding out how I would be charged for participating in sms contests by my service provider, Maxis. Of course, I hoped that I would win something. One of the Ice Lou Lou watches, perhaps? Nonetheless, though I didn’t win any of the watches (don’t know why I’m pining for those – I haven’t worn one for more than a decade!), I am very happy that I won these 2 prizes! Yeay!
Well, actually I won the BRAND’S Innershine Berry Essence but not the Belif products. I got the Belif products as a substitute, due to a mix up. Still, I am very happy because as I wrote before in DLSL and here, I love to try out skincare products. And this is my first experience with Belif products. BRAND’s on the other hand, I’ve taken before especially after each childbirth. My mom would never forget to buy me a few packs of BRAND’S Chicken Essence which I would not dare to resist.
BRAND’s Innershine Berry Essence
Now, let’s look at Innershine. BRAND’S Innershine Berry Essence is filled with the goodness of berries and is for :
- Young jobbers and working professionals, 20-39 years old who experience high screen time
- Anyone who is constantly exposed to UV from sunlight
BRAND’S Innershine is made with these seven premium berries specially selected from Europe and America:
- Blueberries – Contain anthocyanins to relieve tired eyes and improve blood circulation
- Blackcurrants – Taste delicious, rich in Vitamin C and flavonoids
- Cranberries – Abundant source of anthocyanins and anti-oxidants to protest against free radical damage
- Chokeberries – Extremely concentrated in anti-oxidants to reduce risk of eye inflammation
- Strawberries – Provide a wide range of anti-oxidants per eye protection, and potassium to stabilize eye pressure
- Acai Berries – With high anthocyanins content to prevent capillary leakage and reduce fatigue
- Elderberries – Excellent source of nutrients that benefits capillaries, veins, arteries, and connective tissues in eyes
Fortified with Vitamins A, C and E as well as Zinc, it is free of preservatives and artificial colouring. It also has Vitamin A for eye health and Vitamin E for the protection of fats in body cells from oxidation.
My Thoughts on BRAND’S Innershine Berry Essence
I finished the Innershine essence too soon. I think my tired eyes requires more than a few packs to feel its amazing benefits as I am already in my 40’s. But I am certain of it’s beneficial properties, which will definitely kick-in in the long run. And I also love the fruity taste. Therefore, I have bought a few packs for home and office. Now that I am a working mom, I need to fill up this body with as much beneficial food as possible to maintain my general well-being. I may even bring a few bottle to Tokyo next month!
As for my other prize, a full review of Belif products will be shared next year, most probably in my other blog, Dulu Lain Sekarang Lain.
For now, let me end my 2017 posts for Skincare Terbaik by wishing all of you a very Happy New Year. May your beauty shines from the inside out.