Halloween is fast approaching, some of us might be too busy to plan in detail how to dress up for this year’s Halloween. But this doesn’t mean that you end up missing all the fun, there are a lot of ways in which you can pull off the desired look with a minimum effort.
Here are a few fabulous last minute ideas that will need you to raid your beauty closet for only your eyeliner, red lipstick and colored hairspray.
Idea #1: Deathly Look
Turn yourself into a walking ghost by sporting sunken eyes, pulled back slick hair and bold red lips.
- Dab some matte red lipstick on the tips of your fingers and lightly rub them around your eyes to create the effect of sunken eyes.
- Pull back your hair and use a good hairspray to keep it in place.
- For the lips, use the matte red lipstick. Make sure that the color is concentrated in the center of the lips.
Idea #2: Viking Warrior
Create the warrior look with bushy eyebrows, braided hair and red lips.
- Brush your eyebrows up to create a bushy eyebrow look. • Part your hair into several sections and braid them into different plaits.
- Leave your eyes nude.
- Apply the red lipstick and create a pout effect by highlighting the Cupid’s bow.
Idea #3: Minnie Mouse
Try this classic look by sporting a painted nose, whiskers and red lips.
- Use your eyeliner to define your eyes boldly.
- Gently mark the whiskers on your face using the eyeliner brush carefully.
- Go ahead and dab some black eyeliner on the tip of your nose to get an authentic Minnie mouse look.
- Part your hair into two different sections and use a bow shaped head band, if you have one handy.
- Dab your lips in red and you are good to go.
Idea #4: Fairy Goddess
This unique, sweet look can be created easily with brightly colored hair, soft lips and well defined eyes.
- Use a good colored hairspray, preferably in different colored hues and style it as desired.
- Apply red lipstick carefully to ensure that the lips are not too bright.
- Use the eyeliner to draw attention to your eyes.
Idea #5: Geisha turn yourself into a Geisha by sporting a tight coiled hair bun, fluttering eyes and red lips.
- Coil your hair into a nice, tight bun. Use a good hairspray to make sure that it stays in place.
- Use the eyeliner to define the edges of your eyes well don’t forget to flutter your eyes to achieve authenticity.
- Dab on the red lipstick making sure that your lips stand out
Idea #6: Vampire
Creating this popular look is quite easy with dark red lips, brooding eyes and flowing hair.
- Leave your hair loose. Avoid unnecessary brushing to sport an unkempt look.
- Apply dark red lipstick to draw attention to the lips.
- Use the eyeliner to define your eyes taking care to draw outward strokes on your eyelids.
– Fabulous last minute Halloween ideas using only red lipstick, colored hairspray and eyeliner
Contributed by Olivia
Olivia is a Passionate blogger. She works on behalf of Ehic. She has been writing contents on the web professionally since 2006. As an avid reader and blogger, she shares her experience through her articles on Health, Beauty, Technology, Parenting and many more.